Simmons Bedding Company - Black Beautyrest aggravation
My husband and I purchased a black beauty rest, Brook Lynn.We paid around $2500+/-.
We might as well have drove down the highway throwing the money out of the window or handed it to strangers on the corner. A least that way it would have made someone's day. Instead its been a miserable 6-7 months. Tried to file a claim after a lump popped up.
The representative was apparently blind, stating that I had never filled out my paperwork. Strange when I opened my sent email and the CC copy sent to my husband, it was all there. Only to be told that the rather large obvious lump was not visible to claims associate. This person also told us that lumps are not considered an issue because when you apply pressure they can be pushed down.
Only sagging more than an inch and a half would warrant a rep to be sent out. And considering we would have to pay $50 for someone to come look at it, what does it matter? So nobody will allow us to use this so called 25yr warranty. We have only had this thing for half a year.
This is just disgusting.I wish we would have just went to Costco.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Brooklynn Beauty Rest
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."