Simmons Bedding Company - Black Beautyrest aggravation

91 of 213 Simmons Bedding Company reviews

My husband and I purchased a black beauty rest, Brook Lynn.We paid around $2500+/-.

We might as well have drove down the highway throwing the money out of the window or handed it to strangers on the corner. A least that way it would have made someone's day. Instead its been a miserable 6-7 months. Tried to file a claim after a lump popped up.

The representative was apparently blind, stating that I had never filled out my paperwork. Strange when I opened my sent email and the CC copy sent to my husband, it was all there. Only to be told that the rather large obvious lump was not visible to claims associate. This person also told us that lumps are not considered an issue because when you apply pressure they can be pushed down.

Only sagging more than an inch and a half would warrant a rep to be sent out. And considering we would have to pay $50 for someone to come look at it, what does it matter? So nobody will allow us to use this so called 25yr warranty. We have only had this thing for half a year.

This is just disgusting.I wish we would have just went to Costco.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
91 of 213 Simmons Bedding Company reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Piece crap

Dec 29, 2013 #765261 Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

I've :( had this *** Simmons mattress for about months (beauty energy). Worst mattress ever. I WILL NEVER BUY ANY OF THEIR *** EVER AGAIN.

0 0 Reply
anonymous

Nov 18, 2013 #744124 Naples, Florida, United States

We purchased A Beautyrest Black Tara mattress for around $3,000.00. It arrived and the chemical smell was so strong we couldn't be in the room. It made our eyes water and we both got a headache from the smell. We let it air out for ten days and then had to have it replaced.

A second Beautyrest Black Tara mattress arrived. The smell was just as bad as the first. It smells like chemicals or glue. You can't be in the room with it. Was the foam made in China? This one also had terrible stitching on the side and the edging had already pulled apart. Also, it was hard as a rock and the Tara is supposed to be extra plush.

This is the third Beautyrest we have purchased over the years and up to now we have loved them all. Run away from this mattress as fast as you can!!

Once is an oddity, twice for $3,000 is a crime.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Simmons Bedding Company. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Simmons Bedding Company.
Filing a new complaint about
×