Simmons Bedding Company - Black Beautyrest aggravation
My husband and I purchased a black beauty rest, Brook Lynn.We paid around $2500+/-.
We might as well have drove down the highway throwing the money out of the window or handed it to strangers on the corner. A least that way it would have made someone's day. Instead its been a miserable 6-7 months. Tried to file a claim after a lump popped up.
The representative was apparently blind, stating that I had never filled out my paperwork. Strange when I opened my sent email and the CC copy sent to my husband, it was all there. Only to be told that the rather large obvious lump was not visible to claims associate. This person also told us that lumps are not considered an issue because when you apply pressure they can be pushed down.
Only sagging more than an inch and a half would warrant a rep to be sent out. And considering we would have to pay $50 for someone to come look at it, what does it matter? So nobody will allow us to use this so called 25yr warranty. We have only had this thing for half a year.
This is just disgusting.I wish we would have just went to Costco.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Brooklynn Beauty Rest
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "Yes, this is most definitely a SCAM. Our $1k Simmons Beauty Rest began to sink 18 months after purchase. After talking to the retailer and getting an inspector out, the..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."