Approximately 15 months ago we purchased a Simmons Beautyrest Edwards Plush king mattress from a local distributor with a 10 year warranty.After only a little over a year, the mattress is sagging where my wife and I typically sleep.

Sagging so badly that my wife and I can't get a good night's sleep, it is so uncomfortable. The retailer started the claim, had a guy come out and inspect the mattress and told us we would be hearing from Simmons. Slepteks sent a letter on behalf of Simmons and said that even though they have this great warranty on their product, our mattress needed to be in worse shape than it already is for them to do anything about it. It has only been a little over a year.

Really? Simmons has this great warranty on their product, but no one will ever be able to use it. After experiencing this horrible customer service, customer appreciation and seeing all these other stories on line (wonder how many they have removed from here) I will not be supporting Simmons any more. And I will spread the word to all my friends and family to do the same.

This is rediculous.Thanks for nothing Simmon

Had an Experience with Simmons Bedding Company?

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #1257998

I definitely will not buy a Simmons mattress after reading this review.

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #688215

Just had the same experience.I purchased a Simmons Beautyrest mattress and box spring less than two years ago for close to $900 and have sagging.

My boyfriend and I call it the "canoe" because it's like two people sleeping in a canoe from sinking in the middle. We had the "mattress inspector" come out and the findings were up to Simmons standard even thoug we cannot sleep because its sinking in middle. Apparently below standard is sinking of 1 1/2 inches and ours is only 1 1/4 inches. Really?!?

Anyway, I called the store and they provide a credit of half the price of the mattress since the manufacturer declined the warranty.

Bottom line Simmons are crooks and the warranties are ***.DONT BUY A SIMMONS MATRESS!

Well, don't buy a Serta IComfort because it will do the same thing.It sagged in the middle after 3 mos.

The company replaced it with another Serta after much correspondence on our part. Now the second Serta is sagging in less than 6 months.

I wake up every day with back and shoulder pain.Also, it is very uncomfortable to sit up and turn over in this mattress.

I'm having a similar experience with my Simmons Beautyrest. It sags and I wake up with horrible back pain. Over $2000 for pain??--NOT okay!!

to Allison Naperville, Illinois, United States #602274

My back pain has turned into hip pain.When I sleep in another bed or on the floor I have no such pain.

Clearly it's this Simmons atkins $1400 piece o *** made bed. Didn't even get 3 years out of it.

Someone should seriously start a class action against this company.I don't have the time, since I'm in rehab now due to this bed.