State: Louisiana City: Baton Rouge Clear all filters (4 of 249 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Simmons Bedding Company in Baton Rouge, Louisiana - HORRIBLE MATTRESS

Purchased a Simmons Mattress it is less than a year old and is sagging. They do not won't to replace it. Instead they Lie and said it was soil and so other foolish when the guys that came told us how it still look new but by saying that theycould tell me its no longer in warranty not even a year old this is how they thought they was getting out of it. This company do not like to replace things when it goes bad.They have a very nasty attitude when you talk to them.Please pass the word DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Simmons needs to stop selling mattress because they do not honor there warranty. They do not care about the persons they sell to.

It is time to stop buying from this company so they cannot continue doing this to folks.

Let it be known this company do not care about the consumer they only want to trick us and get our money. Dawn should not be allowed to answer the phone in the main office again she just want to argue and lie.

Simmons Bedding Company in Baton Rouge, Louisiana - Simmons

Today I got the foolish email about the frame on my bed this is why my less than a year old mattress is sagging. What I want to suggest is we who was fool Let's get together and suit this company. The CEO of Simmons company Stephen G. Fendrich this has to stop I. Will not rest until something happens to this company. Sagging mattress is hurting my husband back,he has to sleep on the sofa because the way this mattress makes his back hurts this is unacceptable. Please let your family and friends know not to buy any Simmons product this is one of the things that we are doing.

I have the queen Bromont Recharge FIRM. First time sleeping on it I have a sink hole.I weight 120.

My cat sleeps on the bed and ...A SINKHOLE! She weighs 8 pounds. REALLY?????? When my bed is made up it is saggy and looks like a GHETTO BED!

Unbelievable! My whole body hurts. I bought a Simmons because my 20 year old mattress was great...FIRM and comfortable.It was the Imperial Beautyrest flip mattress. I LOVED it.

I thought I would treat myself and get a new one when I moved. The FLOOR is more comfortable. What a waste of money. My neck and ribs hurt whenever I sleep on this mattress.

I have had it 1 month. Simmons quality has disappeared.

I used to swear by them. NEVER AGAIN!

Simmons Bedding Company in Baton Rouge, Louisiana - Warranty

I have read all of the complaints. I do want anyone else to go through what we have gone through. I have family all over this weekend I told them not to buy any thing from this company and for them to tell their friends. We have just starting to have problems with sagging and it's not a year old. Someone came to do an inspection just like the other said and determined nothing was wrong, I guess because we have not fallen on Thea floor. The lady name Dawn from the main office in Atlanta was horrible to talk to. She kept cutting me off and would not like me talk to someone in Charge which make me believe that all is agreement to this kind of services.

Simmons Bedding Company in Baton Rouge, Louisiana - Horribe mattress

I am so sorry for buying this matress I am so sad I had to speak with a nasty person name Dawn I don't have nothing to do but write every day until my lawyer finish his case he working on then we will file our lawsuit. I am going write about this horrible company place Simmons one Concourse Parkway Suite 800 Atlanta GA please ask to talk with nasty DAWN she is a piece of work. These folk try to tell me that my mattress was dirt I have to quote them corect "soilor soilage" yet there errand boy told us how they did not want the mattress back and how it look brand new but ehe sagging in the it. THIs company sold us an inferior from the start and they knew it.

Contact Simmons Bedding Company Customer Service