I just purchased a Simmons Beautyrest Luxury Firm Pillowtop mattress on Monday 9/3/18 it was delivered on 9/4/18 this is the worst mattress that I have ever slept on. I realize that you are supposed to give it time to adjust to your body but I would love to know how in the *** you are supposed to do that when you feel like you have a large block of wood sticking in you.

This has been the worst sleeping experience that I have ever had in my life and a week of pure *** At this time I have retired it to my spare bedroom and replaced it with the Sealy that was in that room. If I had had the hind site to do more research on a Simmons Beautyrest Mattress I would never have purchased one. The mattress that was delivered to me feels nothing like the one that I tried in the store where I purchased it from and I was told that the mattress on the sales floor had only been on the floor for about a month so it should not have been broken in that much and if this hard board feeling was in it I would have felt it and surely not purchased this mattress.

I have tried two mattress pads and anything else that I can think of to make this comfortable and it does not work. Stay away from Simmons and keep your old mattresses.

Product or Service Mentioned: Simmons Bedding Company Mattress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Very shoddy workmanship.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 08.

Comments