The area that I repaired was on the left side of the center cushion.I used the Permatex part #80902 leather and vinyl repair kit and I was able to repair the same problem.

I was very surprised how well it worked. I was able to use an iron on medium heat to cure the colored vinyl filler. The directions will tell you to use the small metal tool, heating it up with the iron and then applying it to the paper to cure the filler. That took to long and I had nothing to loose.

I was pleased with the outcome and it did not take very long!It saved me from buying a new sectional.

Review about: Faux Leather Sofa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Simmons Bedding Company?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Simmons Bedding Company - Simmons Upholstery reclining sofa Simmons Bedding Company "Very bad quality of sofa, and expensive. We bought the Simmons Upholstery reclining sofa, color dark brown, made bonded leather. Less 1,5 year after purchase the bonded leather cracked, the..." Read more Simmons Bedding Company - Serta Simmons Bedding is a pos Simmons Bedding Company "Three new beds, each with *** poor quality inspection and construction. Look at the shifting and leveling of the mattress yourself. Levels don't lie, but the SSB company will tell..." Read more MyPillow caused bad caused of hives Mypillow "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..." Read more Mypillow - Cheaper at Walmart Mypillow "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more 123Stores - Unethical Company - Misleading Advertisig 123Stores "I purchased the dinette set reflected in the picture below thru Amazon.com on 5/9/2017 for $389.27. The actual seller was 123Stores.com. When the delivery truck arrived, they only had one..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more Hair inside Oreo Oreo "I found Hair inside Handi Snacks Oreo when I ate that snack, the rest of cookie have been swallow by me. Very poor food safety and not hygienist for food..." Read more