The area that I repaired was on the left side of the center cushion.I used the Permatex part #80902 leather and vinyl repair kit and I was able to repair the same problem.
I was very surprised how well it worked. I was able to use an iron on medium heat to cure the colored vinyl filler. The directions will tell you to use the small metal tool, heating it up with the iron and then applying it to the paper to cure the filler. That took to long and I had nothing to loose.
I was pleased with the outcome and it did not take very long!It saved me from buying a new sectional.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Faux Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "Reached into a bag of chips and pulled out a piece of cardboard. WTH..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."