The area that I repaired was on the left side of the center cushion.I used the Permatex part #80902 leather and vinyl repair kit and I was able to repair the same problem.

I was very surprised how well it worked. I was able to use an iron on medium heat to cure the colored vinyl filler. The directions will tell you to use the small metal tool, heating it up with the iron and then applying it to the paper to cure the filler. That took to long and I had nothing to loose.

I was pleased with the outcome and it did not take very long!It saved me from buying a new sectional.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Simmons Bedding Company and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Simmons Bedding Company.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Simmons Bedding Company to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Simmons Bedding Company?

Comments

Simmons Bedding Company - Won't warranty 2.5" sink hole because of faint mark on corner of bed. Simmons Bedding Company "Yes, this is most definitely a SCAM. Our $1k Simmons Beauty Rest began to sink 18 months after purchase. After talking to the retailer and getting an inspector out, the..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Mypillow - Cheaper at Walmart Mypillow "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Keystone Rv - Keystone travel trailer Keystone Rv "We purchased a keystone 4150 from camping world in Akron Ohio. Paid over $42,000 for the trailer. We are having leaks already after the camper has seen weather for 11..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more