The area that I repaired was on the left side of the center cushion.I used the Permatex part #80902 leather and vinyl repair kit and I was able to repair the same problem.

I was very surprised how well it worked. I was able to use an iron on medium heat to cure the colored vinyl filler. The directions will tell you to use the small metal tool, heating it up with the iron and then applying it to the paper to cure the filler. That took to long and I had nothing to loose.

I was pleased with the outcome and it did not take very long!It saved me from buying a new sectional.

Review about: Faux Leather Sofa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Simmons Bedding Company?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

MyPillow caused bad caused of hives Mypillow "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..." Read more Lazboy inferier leather product Lazboy "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..." Read more Etsy - Did not got what I played for Etsy ""I purchase a hookah stand including tools but I did not get any of the screws.Product was fast made in a rush that some of my products are damaged..." Read more Simmons Bedding Company - Black Beautyrest aggravation Simmons Bedding Company "My husband and I purchased a black beauty rest, Brook Lynn. We paid around $2500+/-. We might as well have drove down the highway throwing the money out of the..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more Fashionmia - Loved my dresses Fashionmia "I ordered 3 times for a total of 8 dresses. I ordered a size up and loved them all. I auggest you check out the size chart. Also, shipping takes..." Read more Keystone Rv - Front cap fading Keystone Rv "I have contacted Keystone several times, published to story in Trailer Life, contacted the dealer twice, and they also contacted Keystone. Basically, the feedback was no warranty, no repair. I..." Read more