The area that I repaired was on the left side of the center cushion.I used the Permatex part #80902 leather and vinyl repair kit and I was able to repair the same problem.

I was very surprised how well it worked. I was able to use an iron on medium heat to cure the colored vinyl filler. The directions will tell you to use the small metal tool, heating it up with the iron and then applying it to the paper to cure the filler. That took to long and I had nothing to loose.

I was pleased with the outcome and it did not take very long!It saved me from buying a new sectional.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Simmons Bedding Company and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Simmons Bedding Company.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Simmons Bedding Company to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Simmons Bedding Company?

Comments