Sumter, South Carolina
1.2K views 2 comments

Peice of trash!I bought a nice leather couch in July 2010.

Now my couch is bubbling and peeling. It was not exposed to sun or any heat. I don't even think it is leather.

It looks crazy.See picture enclosed.

Review about: Leather Couch.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Simmons Bedding Company?

Comments

Iad
Houston, Texas, United States #955118

Same furniture same color same everything. Sad thing is that I rarely even sit on those couches.

Bobbish
Orlando, Florida, United States #929054

It's bonded leather which is basically just polyurethane with ground sprinkles of leather on the top.The furniture industry has lobbied and obtained the legal right to refer to this as "leather," but in reality it's an imitation type.

I would recommend looking for a couch that features "Top-grain" leather.

You will pay about double the price, but this will last for a decade or more.I would estimate the average life span for bonded leather would be a few years at most.

Simmons Bedding Company - DO NOT BUY SIMMONS SOFA FROM BIG LOTS Simmons Bedding Company "Bought a simmons sectional sofa from big lots about 2 years ago. This sofa is used in living room by 2 adults over 50 years of age , no children..." Read more Simmons Bedding Company - Simmons Upholstery reclining sofa Simmons Bedding Company "Very bad quality of sofa, and expensive. We bought the Simmons Upholstery reclining sofa, color dark brown, made bonded leather. Less 1,5 year after purchase the bonded leather cracked, the..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Torn canopy Sunjoy Industries "I purchased a 10'x 10' Grove Gazebo by Sunjoy Industries Outdoor Patio Furniture from Ocean State Job Lots in Medford, MA back in 2013 to use during our pool season..." Read more Weathertech Canada - Terrible Mat fit and louzy costumer service Weathertech Canada "I purchased a set of front floor mats for my 2017 Jaguar XE. They took weeks to arrive and when they did unfortunately the fit was awful. There are big..." Read more Gigmasters is a scam Gigmasters "My name is Floyd I go by the name Elvis Floyd I am an Elvis impersonator. I have been with gig masters for 5 years.I will perform form many events..." Read more Shipito - They are thieves and scammers !! Shipito "In my first purchase was all perfect, (because the purchase was of little value). In my second purchase, of greater value, they told me that my package was lost in..." Read more