Sumter, South Carolina
1.2K views 2 comments

Peice of trash!I bought a nice leather couch in July 2010.

Now my couch is bubbling and peeling. It was not exposed to sun or any heat. I don't even think it is leather.

It looks crazy.See picture enclosed.

Review about: Leather Couch.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Simmons Bedding Company?

Comments

Iad
Houston, Texas, United States #955118

Same furniture same color same everything. Sad thing is that I rarely even sit on those couches.

Bobbish
Orlando, Florida, United States #929054

It's bonded leather which is basically just polyurethane with ground sprinkles of leather on the top.The furniture industry has lobbied and obtained the legal right to refer to this as "leather," but in reality it's an imitation type.

I would recommend looking for a couch that features "Top-grain" leather.

You will pay about double the price, but this will last for a decade or more.I would estimate the average life span for bonded leather would be a few years at most.

Simmons Bedding Company - Upholstery ripping apart at the seams, wires poking out of the framework! Simmons Bedding Company "I bought this couch for $1200 in March of 2014 and by August of 2014 I've already sent ALL the cushions back for the seams to be repaired once, and..." Read more Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Simmons Bedding Company - Won't warranty 2.5" sink hole because of faint mark on corner of bed. Simmons Bedding Company "Yes, this is most definitely a SCAM. Our $1k Simmons Beauty Rest began to sink 18 months after purchase. After talking to the retailer and getting an inspector out, the..." Read more Simmons Bedding Company - DO NOT BUY SIMMONS SOFA FROM BIG LOTS Simmons Bedding Company "Bought a simmons sectional sofa from big lots about 2 years ago. This sofa is used in living room by 2 adults over 50 years of age , no children..." Read more Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more Indoobestsellers steals your money! Indoo "I ordered a book april13,it was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on the 14th! I was told 7-14 days and it NEVER showed! I complained and they reshipped it SUPPOSEDLY and said 7-14..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more