Simmons Bedding Company - Review about Simmons Beautyrest Copacabana Plush Firm Pillowtop Mattress from Crestview, Florida

8 of 213 Simmons Bedding Company reviews

I bought a Simmons pillow top firm Cabana mattress set from Sears..6 months in it started to sag..called Sears and was given a number to call the " mattress complain dept" !After a lenghty conversation..I was told all the picture takng,original reciept ,which I might add I wasnt about to do that.

They make it sooo hard with the red tape! I have a 10year garantee on the mattress ,what good that does me! I have an extremely bad back and had hoped I would be able to sleep comfortabley..no such luck . Also my daghter had bought the sane mattress and the same happened to her!

I am sooo dissapponted with Simmons as well as Sears for not honoring the gurantee . I paid over 1000.00 for my set .

I got ripped off ..see pictures..Sue Hooks.Fl.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Simmons Beautyrest Copacabana Plush Firm Pillowtop Mattress
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #808213

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Simmons Bedding Company? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
8 of 213 Simmons Bedding Company reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 16 #1145701

The same thing happened to my mattress. I told the salesman who sold it to us that I didn't want one that was going to start dipping where I sleep and he said it has a 10 yr warranty. This mattress is not even 4 yrs old and it sags where we sleep! I have turned it end to top and maybe we can get a few more months out of it. I will surely never buy another Simmons mattress! We paid almost 1500 for the set.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.