Crestview, Florida

I bought a Simmons pillow top firm Cabana mattress set from Sears..6 months in it started to sag..called Sears and was given a number to call the " mattress complain dept" !After a lenghty conversation..I was told all the picture takng,original reciept ,which I might add I wasnt about to do that.

They make it sooo hard with the red tape! I have a 10year garantee on the mattress ,what good that does me! I have an extremely bad back and had hoped I would be able to sleep comfortabley..no such luck . Also my daghter had bought the sane mattress and the same happened to her!

I am sooo dissapponted with Simmons as well as Sears for not honoring the gurantee . I paid over 1000.00 for my set .

I got ripped off ..see pictures..Sue Hooks.Fl.

Review about: Simmons Beautyrest Copacabana Plush Firm Pillowtop Mattress.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Simmons Bedding Company?

Comments

The same thing happened to my mattress.I told the salesman who sold it to us that I didn't want one that was going to start dipping where I sleep and he said it has a 10 yr warranty.

This mattress is not even 4 yrs old and it sags where we sleep! I have turned it end to top and maybe we can get a few more months out of it.

I will surely never buy another Simmons mattress!We paid almost 1500 for the set.