Simmons Bedding Company - Sags and one long ridge!
Had this mattress for 2 years now.Right after we got it I noticed a ridge close to the edge on the bed running from the head to the foot of the bed.
Went to where I got it and was told the ridge was probably the material shift during transit so I should try spreading it around back in place with my finger tips. I did but it didn't work. Contacted the company and sent pictures and they said I should wait and see if it straightened itself out. WELL it hasn't and now I can't summit a claim on their website because it won't upload the pictures WHICH they already have from the first claim.
The manager at the store was very rude when I went back there the first time and no help at all so going there is not and option. IF they would just send some one out to look at this mattress they would see it has a factory default and also now it has valleys in it where we sleep.
I am very disappointed with my mattress.I thought beauty rest was a good brand but I was really wrong.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Staff where i bought mattress
- Sub par products
- Product and customer service
- Very shoddy workmanship
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "Stay away from this place!!! They want you to pay $7,000 for a package with a $700.00 yearly fee. So that is all you need to know about what they..."
- "Arrived at 2 Bed/2 Bath "premium" condo at Eagle's Nest at Indian Point to find we were in "TAN" units when we went to the office to complain about the..."
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."