Had this mattress for 2 years now.Right after we got it I noticed a ridge close to the edge on the bed running from the head to the foot of the bed.
Went to where I got it and was told the ridge was probably the material shift during transit so I should try spreading it around back in place with my finger tips. I did but it didn't work. Contacted the company and sent pictures and they said I should wait and see if it straightened itself out. WELL it hasn't and now I can't summit a claim on their website because it won't upload the pictures WHICH they already have from the first claim.
The manager at the store was very rude when I went back there the first time and no help at all so going there is not and option. IF they would just send some one out to look at this mattress they would see it has a factory default and also now it has valleys in it where we sleep.
I am very disappointed with my mattress.I thought beauty rest was a good brand but I was really wrong.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Staff where i bought mattress
- Sub par products
- Product and customer service
- Very shoddy workmanship
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "Stay away from this place!!! They want you to pay $7,000 for a package with a $700.00 yearly fee. So that is all you need to know about what they..."
- "I bought a 2011 Mustang gt from carmax for not even two months down the road my clutch started acting up. Then I took it to car max and they..."
- "When I went to Arizona on Nov 16th flying with Allegiant Airlines, I was appalled to find they broke my expensive hair curler/straightener. I had to immediately go buy a..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."