Saint Clair, Missouri
1.3
Style and Design

Had this mattress for 2 years now.Right after we got it I noticed a ridge close to the edge on the bed running from the head to the foot of the bed.

Went to where I got it and was told the ridge was probably the material shift during transit so I should try spreading it around back in place with my finger tips. I did but it didn't work. Contacted the company and sent pictures and they said I should wait and see if it straightened itself out. WELL it hasn't and now I can't summit a claim on their website because it won't upload the pictures WHICH they already have from the first claim.

The manager at the store was very rude when I went back there the first time and no help at all so going there is not and option. IF they would just send some one out to look at this mattress they would see it has a factory default and also now it has valleys in it where we sleep.

I am very disappointed with my mattress.I thought beauty rest was a good brand but I was really wrong.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of beautyrest mattress from Simmons Bedding Company and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Simmons Bedding Company to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was staff where i bought mattress, sub par products, product and customer service and very shoddy workmanship. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Simmons Bedding Company for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Simmons Bedding Company?

Comments

Saint Clair, Missouri, United States #1207897

This issue will probably never be resolved because you have to do things online and there is no phone number to call them.They NO NOT respond to email.

Mattress Direct in Washington, MO is not a good place to buy a mattress. And they do not try to help you resolve problems. There's fees for this and fees for that. If I want to exchange it for another one all the other mattress's cost more than the one I got so I have to pay the difference.

And fees, fees and more fees.

Mattress Direct is false advertising....There mattress's are not cheaper if you get them straight from the factory.I got ripped off!!!

maggtiemontana
Saint Clair, Missouri, United States #1195188

Please ignore the dates on the pictures.