Simmons Bedding Company - Sags and one long ridge!

Had this mattress for 2 years now.Right after we got it I noticed a ridge close to the edge on the bed running from the head to the foot of the bed.

Went to where I got it and was told the ridge was probably the material shift during transit so I should try spreading it around back in place with my finger tips. I did but it didn't work. Contacted the company and sent pictures and they said I should wait and see if it straightened itself out. WELL it hasn't and now I can't summit a claim on their website because it won't upload the pictures WHICH they already have from the first claim.

The manager at the store was very rude when I went back there the first time and no help at all so going there is not and option. IF they would just send some one out to look at this mattress they would see it has a factory default and also now it has valleys in it where we sleep.

I am very disappointed with my mattress.I thought beauty rest was a good brand but I was really wrong.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Staff where i bought mattress
    • Sub par products

Beautyrest Black
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #895262 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Simmons Bedding Company? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 04 #1207897 Saint Clair, Missouri

This issue will probably never be resolved because you have to do things online and there is no phone number to call them. They NO NOT respond to email. Mattress Direct in Washington, MO is not a good place to buy a mattress. And they do not try to help you resolve problems. There's fees for this and fees for that. If I want to exchange it for another one all the other mattress's cost more than the one I got so I have to pay the difference. And fees, fees and more fees. Mattress Direct is false advertising....There mattress's are not cheaper if you get them straight from the factory. I got ripped off!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Simmons Bedding Company. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Simmons Bedding Company.
Filing a new complaint about