Had this mattress for 2 years now.Right after we got it I noticed a ridge close to the edge on the bed running from the head to the foot of the bed.

Related: Mattress Firm - Fraudulent Mattress Warranty

Went to where I got it and was told the ridge was probably the material shift during transit so I should try spreading it around back in place with my finger tips. I did but it didn't work. Contacted the company and sent pictures and they said I should wait and see if it straightened itself out. WELL it hasn't and now I can't summit a claim on their website because it won't upload the pictures WHICH they already have from the first claim.

The manager at the store was very rude when I went back there the first time and no help at all so going there is not and option. IF they would just send some one out to look at this mattress they would see it has a factory default and also now it has valleys in it where we sleep.

I am very disappointed with my mattress.I thought beauty rest was a good brand but I was really wrong.

Review about: Beautyrest Black.

I didn't like: Staff where i bought mattress, Sub par products, Product and customer service, Very shoddy workmanship.

1.3
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Beautyrest Mattress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Simmons Bedding Company?

Comments

Saint Clair, Missouri, United States #1207897

This issue will probably never be resolved because you have to do things online and there is no phone number to call them.They NO NOT respond to email.

Mattress Direct in Washington, MO is not a good place to buy a mattress. And they do not try to help you resolve problems. There's fees for this and fees for that. If I want to exchange it for another one all the other mattress's cost more than the one I got so I have to pay the difference.

And fees, fees and more fees.

Mattress Direct is false advertising....There mattress's are not cheaper if you get them straight from the factory.I got ripped off!!!

maggtiemontana

Please ignore the dates on the pictures.