Three new beds, each with *** poor quality inspection and construction.Look at the shifting and leveling of the mattress yourself.

Levels don't lie, but the SSB company will tell you the level is wrong. Bed looks like a rhombus. Went with amerisleep. Simmons will never honor any complaint, and they have yet to respond to my detailed email containing images and questions.

***, the last bed we received had the big beauty rest black log upside down. Don't believe me, look yourself. How did this pass inspection? Look at the backboard compared to the mattress.

is that straight? Nope. Yet this company does not respond to emails, and customer service reps just say they'll call you back but never do. They just wait until you don't have a case any longer.

That's simmons business strategy, sell you a piece of *** bed and ignore complaints. no company in this world is perfect at manufacturing and this company acts as if every single mattress that leaves the facility is perfect 100%. Not according to my measurements and the fact that the label is upside down. What else in that bed is upside down?

Would you by a tv with the logo upside down?

No.Why should I accept a mattress with the logo upside down.

Review about: Beautyrest Bed.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I want this company to accept manufacturing inconsistencies are leaving their facility. I want this company to own up to the piss poor customer service not responding. Look up my email, I have sent an email to them with all the info they need. .

I liked: Exposing a purely shady business.

I didn't like: Sell and don not look back and do not accept complaints.

Had an Experience with Simmons Bedding Company?

Comments