1.7

I bought a Simmons pillow top firm Cabana mattress set from Sears..6 months in it started to sag..called Sears and was given a number to call the " mattress complain dept" !After a lenghty conversation..I was told all the picture takng,original reciept ,which I might add I wasnt about to do that.

They make it sooo hard with the red tape! I have a 10year garantee on the mattress ,what good that does me! I have an extremely bad back and had hoped I would be able to sleep comfortabley..no such luck . Also my daghter had bought the sane mattress and the same happened to her!

I am sooo dissapponted with Simmons as well as Sears for not honoring the gurantee . I paid over 1000.00 for my set .

I got ripped off ..see pictures..Sue Hooks.Fl.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of simmons beautyrest copacabana plush firm pillowtop mattress from Simmons Bedding Company and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Simmons Bedding Company to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Simmons Bedding Company for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Simmons Bedding Company?

Comments

The same thing happened to my mattress.I told the salesman who sold it to us that I didn't want one that was going to start dipping where I sleep and he said it has a 10 yr warranty.

This mattress is not even 4 yrs old and it sags where we sleep! I have turned it end to top and maybe we can get a few more months out of it.

I will surely never buy another Simmons mattress!We paid almost 1500 for the set.