Featured 100% full Not resolved
Style and Design

I bought a Simmons mattress about 5 years ago.The edge of it is sagging almost 4 inches on the side.

This is not normal wear. I have been trying to get Simmons to honor their warranty for 4 months now and they refuse to acknowledge. I sent a message to their customer service and they said I had to send it to the place of purchase. I sent it to the place of purchase and they said Simmons was terrible at responding to issues.

I sent it to the company a month later and they said I had to tell the seller again.

The seller tried to get the representative to do something, but that has been completely ineffective I now have to go to court to sue them.NEVER buy from this company; they don't live up to there written warranty

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of simmons bedding company mattress from Simmons Bedding Company and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1800 and wants Simmons Bedding Company to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was simmons warranty service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Simmons Bedding Company for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Simmons Bedding Company?

Comments

That looks like someone sits on the edge playing *** video games! That's normal

West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States #972084

uh you've had it for 5 years and it looks like that?that IS normal wear/use if it was like that after a couple months THEN i'd be highly suspect but you admit to having it 5 years and like the other poster mentions they have exclusions under their warranty INCLUDING what you're complaining about which is DEFINITELY due to NORMAL wear/use.

but you know what, go ahead and sue them, watch how quickly you LOSE the case and if you're lucky that's all you have happen.but it wouldn't surprise me when you lose if you're made to pay cost/lawyer fees for such a frivolous lawsuit.

The warranty is pretty clear on what is excluded - item line number 5 under exclusions for Simmons mattress warranty clearly states "bent borders" are excluded. You have a bent border from years of sitting on the edge of the mattress.

I hate consumer reviews that don't tell the whole story and are just looking for another freebie....