Simmons Bedding Company - Simmons Mattress does not honor their warranty

I bought a Simmons mattress about 5 years ago.The edge of it is sagging almost 4 inches on the side.

This is not normal wear. I have been trying to get Simmons to honor their warranty for 4 months now and they refuse to acknowledge. I sent a message to their customer service and they said I had to send it to the place of purchase. I sent it to the place of purchase and they said Simmons was terrible at responding to issues.

I sent it to the company a month later and they said I had to tell the seller again.

The seller tried to get the representative to do something, but that has been completely ineffective I now have to go to court to sue them.NEVER buy from this company; they don't live up to there written warranty

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #618574

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Simmons Bedding Company? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 7 Yes 7
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 24, 2015 #1011689

That looks like someone sits on the edge playing *** video games! That's normal

Apr 15, 2015 #972084 West Roxbury, Massachusetts

uh you've had it for 5 years and it looks like that? that IS normal wear/use if it was like that after a couple months THEN i'd be highly suspect but you admit to having it 5 years and like the other poster mentions they have exclusions under their warranty INCLUDING what you're complaining about which is DEFINITELY due to NORMAL wear/use. but you know what, go ahead and sue them, watch how quickly you LOSE the case and if you're lucky that's all you have happen. but it wouldn't surprise me when you lose if you're made to pay cost/lawyer fees for such a frivolous lawsuit.

Apr 14, 2015 #971832

The warranty is pretty clear on what is excluded - item line number 5 under exclusions for Simmons mattress warranty clearly states "bent borders" are excluded. You have a bent border from years of sitting on the edge of the mattress.
I hate consumer reviews that don't tell the whole story and are just looking for another freebie....

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Simmons Bedding Company. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Simmons Bedding Company.
Filing a new complaint about