Dallas, Texas
Featured 100% full Not resolved

I bought a Simmons mattress about 5 years ago.The edge of it is sagging almost 4 inches on the side.

This is not normal wear. I have been trying to get Simmons to honor their warranty for 4 months now and they refuse to acknowledge. I sent a message to their customer service and they said I had to send it to the place of purchase. I sent it to the place of purchase and they said Simmons was terrible at responding to issues.

I sent it to the company a month later and they said I had to tell the seller again.

The seller tried to get the representative to do something, but that has been completely ineffective I now have to go to court to sue them.NEVER buy from this company; they don't live up to there written warranty

Review about: Mattress.

I didn't like: Simmons warranty service.

Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $1800
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Simmons Bedding Company?

Comments

That looks like someone sits on the edge playing *** video games! That's normal

notgivingit
West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States #972084

uh you've had it for 5 years and it looks like that?that IS normal wear/use if it was like that after a couple months THEN i'd be highly suspect but you admit to having it 5 years and like the other poster mentions they have exclusions under their warranty INCLUDING what you're complaining about which is DEFINITELY due to NORMAL wear/use.

but you know what, go ahead and sue them, watch how quickly you LOSE the case and if you're lucky that's all you have happen.but it wouldn't surprise me when you lose if you're made to pay cost/lawyer fees for such a frivolous lawsuit.

GrowUp

The warranty is pretty clear on what is excluded - item line number 5 under exclusions for Simmons mattress warranty clearly states "bent borders" are excluded. You have a bent border from years of sitting on the edge of the mattress.

I hate consumer reviews that don't tell the whole story and are just looking for another freebie....