Baltimore, Maryland
Featured Not resolved

Very bad quality of sofa, and expensive.

We bought the Simmons Upholstery reclining sofa, color dark brown, made bonded leather. Less 1,5 year after purchase the bonded leather cracked, the sofa used 1 man an every day. Pets and smoke free home.

I took a pictures of my reclining sofa. 1st pic is the sofa, 2nd and 3rd is the warranty (5 years). 4 pic is back of the sofa, 5th and 6 pic is the sitting pillows inside. And last pic is recliner mechanism (it is work, but not easy).

Inside of pillows I see the same of trash. I'm very disappointed the quality a furniture of this company.

Review about: Reclining Sofa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $1000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Simmons Bedding Company?

Comments

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States #1250798

I bought the exact same recliner + sofa that recline on both ends from Sam's.After the third year I noticed that it started to peel.

To this day it's a mess. My couch is a disaster. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS SIMMONS BRANDED COMPANY AGAIN. PURE TRASH...

Waste of money!!!Buyer beware!!!!

I saw this recliner and was Shocked to see "it's exactly like MINE"!!!This type of leather doesn't last long.

I purchased my recliner (like this one) 5 years ago. Still have it. It looks Just about like this recliner... I bought mine brand new.

The price was under $500.00. I am NOT going to complain as this would NOT do any good anyway! Just would never buy Leather again. Besides Leather usually is cold all the time...

Enough said.... Lessons learned!!! Reminder: Mistakes is VERY costly!

I try NOT to make the same mistake twice!So You should NOT either!!!!

Galina_17
to Anonymous #1072360

I'm agree: never bonded leather and never this company.

I wrote to manufacturer, don't answer me. It's bad company, I think.