Simmons Bedding Company - Simmons Upholstery reclining sofa

Very bad quality of sofa, and expensive.

We bought the Simmons Upholstery reclining sofa, color dark brown, made bonded leather. Less 1,5 year after purchase the bonded leather cracked, the sofa used 1 man an every day. Pets and smoke free home.

I took a pictures of my reclining sofa. 1st pic is the sofa, 2nd and 3rd is the warranty (5 years). 4 pic is back of the sofa, 5th and 6 pic is the sitting pillows inside. And last pic is recliner mechanism (it is work, but not easy).

Inside of pillows I see the same of trash. I'm very disappointed the quality a furniture of this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Reclining Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #614521 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Simmons Bedding Company? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 01, 2015 #1072335

I saw this recliner and was Shocked to see "it's exactly like MINE"!!! This type of leather doesn't last long. I purchased my recliner (like this one) 5 years ago. Still have it. It looks Just about like this recliner... I bought mine brand new. The price was under $500.00. I am NOT going to complain as this would NOT do any good anyway! Just would never buy Leather again. Besides Leather usually is cold all the time... Enough said.... Lessons learned!!! Reminder: Mistakes is VERY costly! I try NOT to make the same mistake twice! So You should NOT either!!!!

0 0 Reply

Dec 01, 2015 #1072360

I'm agree: never bonded leather and never this company.
I wrote to manufacturer, don't answer me. It's bad company, I think.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Simmons Bedding Company. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Simmons Bedding Company.
Filing a new complaint about