Simmons Bedding Company - Won't warranty 2.5" sink hole because of faint mark on corner of bed.
Yes, this is most definitely a SCAM.Our $1k Simmons Beauty Rest began to sink 18 months after purchase.
After talking to the retailer and getting an inspector out, the mattress was deemed defective and replaceable, so they offered a new one. However, suddenly with 5 years still left on our warranty they will not replace because there is a "slight discoloration" on the opposite side of the bed. We used recommended $100 gortex mattress covers since new keeping this mattress in absolute TOP condition. It looks so good that the 3rd part inspector they sent out marked it as clean.
They are a HORRIBLE company that has zero ethical sensibilities.Stay away from their faulty products and BS warranty.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Simmons Beautyrest Paris Plush
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."