Simmons Bedding Company - Won't warranty 2.5" sink hole because of faint mark on corner of bed.
Yes, this is most definitely a SCAM.Our $1k Simmons Beauty Rest began to sink 18 months after purchase.
After talking to the retailer and getting an inspector out, the mattress was deemed defective and replaceable, so they offered a new one. However, suddenly with 5 years still left on our warranty they will not replace because there is a "slight discoloration" on the opposite side of the bed. We used recommended $100 gortex mattress covers since new keeping this mattress in absolute TOP condition. It looks so good that the 3rd part inspector they sent out marked it as clean.
They are a HORRIBLE company that has zero ethical sensibilities.Stay away from their faulty products and BS warranty.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Simmons Beautyrest Paris Plush
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."