Yes, this is most definitely a SCAM.Our $1k Simmons Beauty Rest began to sink 18 months after purchase.
After talking to the retailer and getting an inspector out, the mattress was deemed defective and replaceable, so they offered a new one. However, suddenly with 5 years still left on our warranty they will not replace because there is a "slight discoloration" on the opposite side of the bed. We used recommended $100 gortex mattress covers since new keeping this mattress in absolute TOP condition. It looks so good that the 3rd part inspector they sent out marked it as clean.
They are a HORRIBLE company that has zero ethical sensibilities.Stay away from their faulty products and BS warranty.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Simmons Beautyrest Paris Plush
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "Peice of trash! I bought a nice leather couch in July 2010. Now my couch is bubbling and peeling. It was not exposed to sun or any heat...."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."