We have a 10 year warranty that is bogus.We have indentations where we sleep that are so bad it is hard to even rollover or move throughout the night.

We sent in our claim, paid $25 for a "specialist" to come look at our complaint and it wAs THE BIGGEST JOKE EVER! One more loss on us of our money to this shady company! DO NOT BUY A SIMMONS BEAUTY REST MATTRESS FROM MATTRISS FIRM! Jokers.

The guy that came out had an appt at 2, he showed up at noon. He was supposed to measure the indents where WE lay..he took about 10 seconds. Put a *** string and measure tape on the bed in ONE spot took a picture and left. Obviously our claim was denied.

We WILL buy a new bed. But it WONT be from them or their brand. Save your money. The warranty means nothing.

My back aches EVERYDAY from this bed. Total waste of money.

Totally crappy company that won't back product, that MANY others have also complained about.Still have 3 more years on warranty and it will remain the biggest POS we ever purchased!

Review about: Simmons Bedding Company Mattress.

Had an Experience with Simmons Bedding Company?

Comments

Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Mypillow - Pillow Issues/Customer Service Mypillow " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..." Read more Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more