1.3

I have exchanged the first mattress bought at Simmons.Bought one too firm..

I have back problems and this was too firm.. No problems in getting this taken care of. However, picked out another one. This was softer and was one with the 10 foam layers..

When the mattress came in, it looked different. I called them and they noticed it and said they had changed the cover and upgraded the mattress. Well to say, it was not the same mattress.. This one is as bad as the other..

Firm and after sleeping half the night on my side, it feels like sleeping on a rock.. Now the dealer said you will have to sleep on it for awhile for it to break in. Talked to them and they said sorry, that is what you ordered.. It is not what I ordered..

I ordered one with more foam. The one turned back in was much like this one.. I promise I will never buy another

Simmons again, nor will I recommend this store to anyone in this area.

I have been in sales and sales mgt.for over 35 years and one thing you want to do is make sure your customer is satisfied.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of way this has been handled and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of beautyrest memory foam plus mattress. Simmons Bedding Company needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned beautyrest memory foam plus mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Simmons Bedding Company.

Had an Experience with Simmons Bedding Company?

Comments